1. Bring your valid (not expired or restricted) Government issued photo DMV driver’s license, permit, ID card or foreign license or passport;
2. Bring water, snacks and a lunch;
3. Wear correct riding gear - long sleeve shirt or jacket, full finger leather or leather like gloves, long, thick jeans or pants (no spandex/stretch pants) without rips or holes and sturdy, padded over the ankle boots (no fashion boots, high heeled boots, etc.). You must have no exposed skin showing – you need protection on every part of your body.
4. Know directions to the campus and view our campus map link for room location. Call the office before class if you have any questions as to the location. You must be on time to all sections.
5. If you have to cancel or transfer, you MUST contact us prior to your course starting - we cannot fill the space we reserved for you after the class has started (NO refunds/transfers after the start of class).
6. We ride rain or shine. Enjoy your class!