Poor requirements definition in conjunction with a lack of adequate change management and control procedures to requirements is a primary contributor to challenged and failed projects. This workshop will provide you with the knowledge, tools and techniques required to minimize or avoid requirements related problems. Industry standard templates will be provided to complete workshop exercises.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
• Develop and document complete project requirements.
• Implement and manage a change and configuration management approach.
• Use the WBS to link deliverables, scope, requirements, work, and risks.
• Describe benefits of requirements gathering.
• Apply techniques to prioritize requirements.