NOTARY SEMINAR + STATE EXAM
CERTIFICATE AWARDED. Notary Seminar & State Exam
CERTIFICATE AWARDED (for successful completion of seminar).
Three great reasons why you should attend the Notary Public Training Seminar:
1. Become more valuable as an employee
2. Provide customer service for your business or organization, and
3. Start your own business.
This seminar is designed to satisfy California’s new requirements including the major changes in Notary affecting ALL California Notaries, such as: what must be done to avoid fines of $500 to $10,000, new reporting information for name changes, updated laws for identifying signers and thumbprint requirements and new laws regarding renewing commissions, journal entries.
PRIOR TO CLASS, print out the Secretary of State application
, found at www.sos.ca.gov/notary
. Bring the applicaiton, and a passport photo (2" x 2" headshot) to class as it is required in order for your Notary commission to be processed in a timely manner. You are encouraged to review the Notary Handbook at www.sos.ca.gov/business/notary/notary_hdbk.htm. The Notary Public State Exam will be given immediately following the class.
YOU MUST BRING the following to the test:
• Proper photo ID (driver's license, state-issued ID card or passport) • Secretary of State application
• $40 check or money order payable to the Secretary of State • Two no. 2 pencils
• Passport Photo (2" x 2" headshot)