Studies continue to indicate that approximately 47% of management still act like individual contributors. The old adage of "Leaders are Born" is just not true. Leaders are developed over time through knowledge of self, diverse subject matters, mentoring and guidance, and critical decision making in times of change or uncertainty. True leaders pay it forward, are able see beyond the forest and inspire individuals to perform beyond expectations. This is not a class of skills assessment; it is a practical approach to developing the leader within you.
In this class you will learn
• Leadership practices and styles
• What will make you a leader?
• Identify and act on barriers to success
• Break through the culture of your organization to succeed
• Delegating – how far; how much
• Mentoring – for yourself and new employees