CERTIFICATE AWARDED. To be an effective leader today is to empower, show by example, communicate, and coordinate resources to achieve success. How does a leader lead? How does the leader influence his team?
Learn how to:
• develop the unique qualities of highly successful leaders
• shift leadership styles when necessary
• help others manage change • delegate and motivate
• administer discipline • communicate your leadership
• recognize, reward and celebrate victories
Leadership is the art of influencing people and how to get people to follow you willingly and eagerly. The leader wears several hats as developer, coach, visionary, guide, facilitator, expediter and planner. Leadership can be learned.