CERTIFICATE AWARDED. What would life be if the world weren't full of difficult people? In this seminar, we will focus on ways to analyze types of difficult behavior. You'll learn constructive ways to communicate with difficult people and the powerful tools of pacing, paraphrasing and inquiry.
• Difficult people in your life, their specific behaviors and your reaction to their behaviors
• Three models of face-to-face communication
• Guidelines to confront anyone about anything
• Task vs. people; passive vs. aggressive; behavioral analysis (Modified Myers-Briggs individual exercise)
• Tips for how to communicate with each personality type: director, entertainer, supporter, analyst
• How to deal with specific situations, such as an angry person or a backstabber.