CERTIFICATE AWARDED. Conflict is a universal, inescapable situation. In this seminar we will redefine and analyze the reasons for conflict. Once you can accept the inevitability of conflict, you can reduce your stress and fear. You'll learn to view conflict as a situation to analyze and develop skills to more effectively deal with it.
• Four helpful principles of why people act this way
• The special distinction between disagreements and misunderstandings
• Basic steps in problem solving
• Rules for fighting fair during conflict
• How to confront anyone about anything
• How to face an angry person.