An old saying about project work among experienced project managers is “the first 90% of a project is the easiest; the second 90% is the hardest”. Getting organized and managing your time are skills that may benefit anyone at work or at home. These skills are normally acquired as we find out what does and does not work at the expense of numerous challenges or failures. Learn time-tested approaches to prioritizing your work and managing your time, free up more time in your day and accomplish more...doing it on your time.
In this class, you will take away methods, approaches and lessons about how to:
• Organize your workspace and environment
• Set up simple storage methods to retain information and work
• Keep track of information and the work you need to do
• Prioritize your work, making it easier to complete
• Manage your time in a simplified approach.