WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE OR BUILD YOUR OWN
Tiny homes are becoming trendier among singles, retirees, those looking to downsize and/or those priced out of the traditional housing market. They are an affordable and efficient option for those looking to make a change, create rental income or create a vacation home without the worry of the high price of hotels/cabins. Tiny houses or other similar structures, like garage conversions or sheds, can be built quickly and at a fraction of the cost of a typical home. Learn what to watch out for and how to avoid the pitfalls of this growing market (risk, cost-benefit analysis).
Seminar topics include:
- What type of living space is your best option: location, cost, tiny home, trailer, RV, back house, etc.
- Possibilities available in California and the U.S.A.
- How to find a location and negotiation by yourself
- Overview of manufacturer models, suppliers, DIY, products and other services available
- Insurance, financing, certification, and legal considerations
This class is ideal for anyone interested in learning more about this continuing trend. We will provide practical examples, proven solutions, and innovative ideas to help you make informed, economical and practical decisions about your “Tiny House.”